Boone County endeavors to make sure that information regarding the expenditure of your tax dollars is as transparent as possible. To complement that effort, we make available online annual county budgets and audits. If you need additional information you may contact the Boone County Administration Office at (815) 547-4770.
Public Act 97-609 requires that an IMRF employer must post the total compensation package for each employee receiving a total compensation package that exceeds $75,000 per year. This information is available for review at the Boone County Administration Office, 1212 Logan Ave, Ste 102, Belvidere, IL 61008 or you may click on the link below.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Boone County Employee Compensation8 documents
- Boone County Projected Employee Compensation FY 2020 (all).pdf
- Boone County Employee Projected Compensation FY 2020 (plus $150,000).pdf
- Boone County Employee Compensation FY 2019.pdf
- Boone County Employee Compensation FY 2018.pdf
- Boone County Employee Compensation FY 2017.pdf
- Boone County Employee Compensation FY 2016.pdf
- Boone County Employee Compensation FY 2015.pdf
- Boone County Employee Compensation FY 2014.pdf