Other Local Building Departments

Candlewick Building Department:

Construction projects must be approved by Candlewick Lake Association before the County can issue a permit. (Roofing permits excluded.) Please be sure to bring your Candlewick approved site plan and Candlewick hard card (blue card) with your submitted county application. Candlewick Building Department……… 815-399-0500

  • City of Belvidere: 815-547-7177
  • Capron Village Hall:  815-569-2351
  • Village of Caledonia: 815-670-7788
  • Village of Poplar Grove: 815-765-3201
  • Village of Timberlane: Please refer to their website for information.